- The Aidlink Ghana Cycle: 1 week, 500 km, the beautiful Golden Coast of Ghana
- Dates: Saturday October 28th to Saturday November 4th 2017 (5 days cycling, 2 days travelling)
- Suitable for: Anyone who enjoys cycling! (expected daily cycle distance approx. 100 km)
- Logistics: Coordinated by Brian McDermott, Event Fuel
- Cost: €1,600 per person exclusive of flights, but includes bikes, accommodation, meals, water etc. (flights approx. €550 at June 2017)
- Fundraising target: To be agreed, minimum €1,200
Expressions of interest welcome now, or for more information contact email@example.com or 01 473 6488. Deadline for commitment June 30th.
VHI Women’s Mini-Marathon
A huge thank you to all of the women who participated in the 2017 VHI Women’s Mini Marathon for Team Aidlink, raising over €12,000 for Aidlink!
It is through the kindness and generosity of our supporters that Aidlink is able to deliver life-changing improvements to communities living in poverty. Once again, our sincere thanks to all of the women who participated, and their friends and families who sponsored them.
If you would like to get involved in fundraising for Aidlink or sign up for the 2017 Women’s Mini Marathon, get in touch with Aishling on 01 473 6488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Patrick’s Day Badge Campaign
The St. Patrick’s Day badge campaign has been a huge part of the transition year programme since its inception in 1988 at Blackrock College. The Badges are sold in the run up to St. Patrick’s Day to raise vital funds for development programmes supported by Aidlink and Goal. The boys manage all aspects of the project from selling to the badges advertising. Over 5000 students have taken part over the years and have sold 3.5 million badges in Ireland and overseas. Aidlink extend sincere thanks to Blackrock College and in particular the transition year students and their teachers for their hard work and commitment to this campaign.