Thank you for your support throughout 2018. Your kindness and generosity has enabled Aidlink and our partners to deliver life changing programmes to some of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable communities in Africa.
Your support is very important to us and we really appreciate it. We have lots of new ways for you to get involved in 2019 and we that hope you will join us.
From all at Aidlink, we wish you a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!
- The expansion of our education programme to Turkana, Kenya reaching over 4,000 primary school children.
- Clean, safe water for over 1,000 people in Karamojong, Uganda for the first time in their lives.
- A new partner and project working to support vulnerable young people to go back to school, in one of Nairobi’s largest informal settlements, Kibera.
- Supporting 110 Irish students and their teachers in school immersion programmes – to Kenya, Uganda and Ghana.
- Winners of The Good Governance Award and the Chartered Accountants of Ireland’s Published Accounts Award for the second year in a row.
- Raising voices, funds and hope for the people of Turkana through the extraordinary coming together of Irish Artists and school, community and workplace choirs with our partners, the Girl Child Network, from Kenya, in the National Concert Hall in November.
Get Involved in 2019
Join Team Aidlink for the 2019 June Bank Holiday weekend in either Dublin or Masaka, Uganda, to raise vital funds for Aidlink’s projects and partners. Aidlink will be organising teams to participate in the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon in Dublin and the Uganda Marathon in Masaka, Uganda.
Funds raised will go towards supporting Aidlink’s programmes and partner organisations in Uganda and Kenya.
For more information on our Uganda Marathon Package visit our website:
Aidlink for Turkana 2019
If you’re in a choir and you would like to perform with us in the National Concert Hall in 2019, get in touch at email@example.com.