Recurring Donation Option: Terms & Conditions
By visiting www.aidlink.ie you are accepting and consenting to the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
- Aidlink reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be posted on this page, and therefore, it is your responsibility to check this page for any amendments.
- This website must be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights on Aidlink or inhibit the use of the website or any third party.
- Aidlink will not be responsible for any damages of any kind arising from the use or in connections with such of this website.
- Aidlink does not guarantee that this website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the website or the server will be free of viruses or bugs, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
- Commercial use or publications or any content displayed on this website it prohibited.
- Aidlink takes no responsibility for the content of external websites linked to or cited in our website.
- If you sign up to become a Regular Giver (i.e. subscribe to a recurring donations) you have the right to cancel this at any time.
- Aidlink reserves the right to remove any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or similar communication material, posted to our website or social media pages which uses offensive language or personal insults.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland.
- If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must stop using this website immediately.